What is a magic coin?Edit
- It looks like a regular golden coin.
- It is a random chance to obtain.
- When you get any sort of magic reward from it, the chat will say:
- * MAGIC: [playername] just became a(n) [smileyname]!
- * MAGIC: [playername] just found a magical coin and was awarded [energyadd] total energy.
- * MAGIC: [playername] just got a magic brick!
- No longer shows whether or not the player received a full energy refill in chat (only within the pop-up).
- Limited to golden coins and to blue coins only.
How do I get it?Edit
- Wander around a level collecting gold coins.
- Just generally collect gold coins.
- AFK in a coin-collecting world. This is also frowned upon by the community but is not as likely to get you banned.
Any registered player can get them.
What do I get from it?Edit
All of the following are random, but one of these will occur when you do find a Magic Coin.
- It will add a magic coin to your current magic.
- When a certain amount of "new magic" coins have been collected, you will upgrade your magic Class (which have been removed as of 24 February 2015).
- A wizard smiley.
- A magic block package
- A total energy boost (with confirmations of +1, +2, +5, and +10).
- It is also possible to get an energy refill, without having to wait.
Rewards are completely unrelated to each other.
How do I know when I get it?Edit
- Message pops up in chat.
- Message pop-up in-game (identical to incorrect font bolding).