Hackers are users who use 3rd party programs to cheat in the game.
Cheat Engine, WPE Pro, EEHax and EE Trololo are just a handful of examples of hacking devices.
Account/Code Cracking Edit
Some common hacks known "Code Cracking" are usually used to obtain code. There are only few known, and most of them crack 0000-9999 instead of 0000-9999 and 00000-99999 or custom.
Account cracking is also well known hack where someone can crack one's password/email.
List of Common/Possible HacksEdit
- God/Mod/Guardian mode
- Unlimited potion time
- Obtaining items
- Obtaining gems
- Unlimited woots
- Obtaining Builders Club membership
- Jumping over 6 blocks high without use of gravity or potions (known as SuperJump)
- Editing normally on Open Worlds
- Getting the code or obtaining edit or Code Cracking as mentioned above.
- [THESE BELOW ARE NOT COMMMON BUT POSSIBLE (proof required)]
- Spamming ("CAPS THOO", "loooooooongest message evar" etc) (Spam filters not used for bots, so they can be used to spam)
- Using any items in open world (more than the allowed basic, metal, gravity and crown)
- Using owner-only items in someone else's world
- Obtaining Owner-only permissions in someone else's world
- Obtaining Beta
- Hacking/Cracking someone's account a.k.a. Account Cracking mentioned above.
- Kicking players from someone else's world
- Obtaining custom-sized world (600x600 for example)
- Trolling without being detected by EE Troll Catcher (even with /gbp)
- Chat as someone else
- Coins and blue Coins
- Smiley Hack
- Block Beta, lava, etc
- Changing their email/nick
- Placing Text blocks (they are only available to moderators/admins)
- Chatting as a guest
- Getting bricks, smilies, chat, builders club and beta as guest.
- Obtaining unlimited Builders club (except for moderators/guardians they can have unlimited)
- Changing Builders Club Number (example: #imhax1nbr0) (except for moderators/guardians they can have custom, NVD and Ultrabass have)