Energy is the free currency of Everybody Edits, with Gems being the premium currency. You can deposit Energy into an item to build up the Energy needed to acquire the item. Some items, such as Classics, cannot be bought with Energy.
Your Energy will fill up gradually, even when offline. Once you reach your Max Energy cap, which starts at 200 by default, you will not be allowed to obtain any more Energy until the remaining Energy is spent.
Obtaining Energy Edit
There are several ways to obtain Energy:
- Waiting 2 minutes and 30 seconds to receive 1 Energy
- Logging in the game daily
- Obtaining a set amount from Campaign tiers
- Obtaining a full refill from Campaign tiers
- Obtaining a full refill from Magic coins
Obtaining Max Energy Edit
There are several ways to obtain Max Energy:
- Obtaining a certain amount from Magic coins
- Obtaining a set amount from Campaign|Campaigns tiers
- Winning contests
- Waiting for a long time
- Magic classes used to increase your Max Energy upon leveling up.
- Before their removal, players were allowed to pick between conserving the Max Energy won with the levels, or reducing the time per Energy to 1:30 (1 minute, 30 seconds)
- Players who didn't get to pick, had their Max Energy conserved, and their time per Energy kept at 2:30.
- 100 Energy equals exactly 4 hours and 10 minutes.