Auras are items that are displayed to show when a smiley is in 'god mode,' allowing them to move around a world without colliding or interacting with blocks or gravity. God mode can only be toggled if a world owner gives permission to the player. Auras can be aesthetically customized with purchases in the shop; namely shape and/or color.
Aura Shapes Edit
Aura shapes are purchasable items that change the shape of your aura. Some of them have animations, such as rotation.
Aura Colors Edit
Aura colors are items that change the color of your aura when selected.
All users are able to obtain God Mode, which contains all of the aura customization above. Other modes named after certain staff positions contain auras provided to only certain staff members. Moderators, (who moderate chat/community behavior), have purple names and a matching purple Mod Mode. Admins (who develop the game and do some moderation), have a gold name and a matching Admin Mode. Developers also develop the game, but do not have a special aura or name color, as they do not play as much of a role in the community. The Developers official color, however, is blue.
|Admin Mode|| || || ||Special||Administrator Only|
|Mod Mode|| || || ||Special||Moderator Only|
- Xen90 made the Torus shape.
- Ornate Aura is the only aura with multiple colors, as a solution to unify an aura with changing color to the main idea of gold membership: gold.
- Aura colors were originally toggled by the now removed potions, and were not permanent, having to be bought after each use.
- A blue Dev Mode was almost made for developers, but it was unanimously declined by all staff members.
- There was a cancelled Sepia Aura Color that was to be released shortly after the pink one. There is promise of an eventual Brown Aura Color to replace this canceled idea, though it is not known when it will be released.